A study by the Consumer Product Safety Commission indicated that 85% of accidental drownings of children under 14 years old happen in a residential swimming pool. These are disturbing facts for anyone who has a swimming pool, spa, pond, or water feature on their property. The need for swimming pool safety awareness has reached new heights because child-drowning deaths have increased.
However, all these horrible accidents and deaths are preventable. Your best solution to protect your baby, toddler, small child, or pet from getting into a swimming pool and spa is Pool Guard’s Removable Mesh Pool Fences, Pool Covers, and Pool Safety Nets.
Why Choose Pool Guard?
- Pool Guard has the best removable mesh swimming pool fencing, covers, and safety nets available. Here’s why:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Meets California State Laws (ASTM) Specifications F-2286 for pool fencing required for child adoption, foster parent card, and child care providers.
- Adheres to the guidelines developed by The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Stands at least 4-5 feet tall.
- Easy to set up or take down.
- Customizable to the shape of your pool area.
- Made with high-quality materials that include quad core, marine grade, and powder-coated aluminum poles.
- Sturdy and climb resistant with no handholds or footholds.
- Offers a patented child-proof system that is self-closing, self-latching, and key lockable, which is recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Incredibly affordable with a quick measuring and installation time.
- Features UV inhibitors that help protect against shrinkage, fading, and deterioration.
- Looks great and is available in a variety of colors to coordinate with your backyard aesthetic design.
- Backed by a guarantee and lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.