Pool Guard creates completely custom pool safety covers to fit your swimming pool. Choose the fabrics and colors that match your swimming pool and yard. You get a custom-built safety pool cover because we measure and use computer-aided design (CAD).
Pool Guard pool covers meet or exceeds ASTM Standards ES1346-91 for pool safety covers, when properly installed. Pool Guard offers superior hardware technology, high-performance stainless steel springs, and durable brass anchors to deliver a long-lasting, secure pool cover.
This pool cover material is the lightest weight.
The Pro Mesh version filters out finer particles and blocks more sunlight. Plus, it is a little stronger than a Lite cover. Also, it provides you with evaporation reduction, chemical preservation, and ease of use.
The Solid Safety cover keeps the water and chemicals in the pool longer by blocking out the sunlight. That also means it keeps out dirt, dust, and leaves. This will allow you to open a very clean pool.
Other Safety Features
Here are other ways that make Pool Guard covers the best choice:
- Black straps crisscross the cover (webbing). They are stitched on both the top and under side of the cover, which greatly increases its strength. It has a tensile strength of approximately 4,000 pounds per square inch for extra durability.
- The webbing is sewn on with triple stitched bonded threads. Around the perimeter, all intersections have an additional box stitch for extra strength.
- Pool Guard’s “trampoline style” pool cover is locked down by a unique spring and anchor system. The heavy-duty stainless steel spring has an “easy adjust” integrated buckle for quick installation and adjustment. All springs come with a plastic cover to protect the pool deck from abrasion.
- Pool Guard anchors are made from non-corrosive brass. When not in use, the anchors recess flush with the pool deck and are barely noticeable. There is an anchoring system for any type of decking, masonry, wood, pavers, etc.
- All pool covers come with a storage bag, installation instructions, warranty and cover care guide as well as the installation hardware pieces, including heavy-duty installation.